Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Bree Moore


I’m the next favorite author because I take the reader through an emotional experience and bring out the desire to create in others.
What do you like to do when you're not writing? I am a multi-passionate woman. When I’m not writing, I help women have their babies as a birth doula and midwifery assistant in my community. A birth doula is like a coach, I give emotional and physical, non-medical support when women go into labor. The experiences I have are intense, and definitely show up in my writing. In addition to being a doula, I love to read (surprise!), enjoy learning about natural forms of healing like herbs, energy work, and essential oils, and I’m a mom of four, a job I truly love. 
About the Author:
Bree Moore has been writing fantasy since the fourth grade. She lives in Ogden, is wife to an amazing husband, and the mother of four children. She writes fantasy novels between doling out cheerios and folding laundry.

"Woven" is Bree's first published novel, the start of what she intends to be an epic writing career. 

In real-life, Bree works as a birth doula and midwife's assistant, attending women in pregnancy and labor, which is huge inspiration for her writing.
Provide Links:
How can we follow you on Facebook? (No more than 2 links) www.facebook.com/AuthorBreeMoore
What is your Twitter Handle?
Are you on GoodReads?

Your Website Address is: www.authorbreemoore.com