Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Marsha L Ceniceros


Why are you THE Next Favorite Author?
There are further concepts to writing a script than a simple idea to capture the reader. On an emotional level, the author must passionately write with a complete baring of the soul. This is what I transfer to the reader, no matter if its fiction or non-fiction writing. Sharing my deepest thoughts and emotions is what I intend the reader to visualize, and experience an emotional reaction, to live within a complete story as these characters. This is what I deliver to the reader, the author who writes a story the reader will never forget. Increasing Facebook fans and twitter is an honor, impressed with twitter and recent request I received from people who have a popular status themselves.

What do you enjoy most about writing?
This answer depends on the type of book I am in the process of writing. Generally, construction to piece together the ideas, emotions and personalities of characters is fun. Although, I have to say, visualizing how readers react to what I intend to compose. Writing is my life, a natural instinct to create and as long as I have fun doing so, I will always enjoy it.

Give an about the Author Blurb,
Marsha L Ceniceros was born in Indianapolis, Indiana and raised up in Southern California. A rising author, redefining the world of science fiction in a direction of pure fascination! Sadana 999, a science fiction, suspense thriller in the purest form, action, and adventure.
Awarded five stars from Readersfavorite.com for both Perçu and Sadana 999 in 2016.

New books for 2017, "Precedence - Bondage is Part of The Game" A Sci-fi action thriller. God Answered Me, a non-fiction true short story- Introduction of a series.

Provide Links:
                Where can we buy the books?



               
How can we follow you on Facebook? (No more than 2 links)



                What is your Twitter Handle?
                      @mlceniceros

                Are you on GoodReads?
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/48481166-marsha-ceniceros
               
                Are there any other sites we should know about?