Friday, April 7, 2017

Blog Hop For SiFan Magazine

Hi everyone!
I hope you are enjoying the blog hop so far.
I am Lucinda Moebius. Many of you know me as the administrator of groups such as:
Science Fiction and Fantasy Authors and Science Fiction, Fantasy and other genres: Learning to promote effectively.
I am much more than a group moderator though. I am a teacher, an author and a friend. I also love photography so I thought I would share some of my favorite photos I took.
I love reading almost as much as I love writing so I hope you will all take a moment to comment here and let me know what you have written. I would love to feature you as an author on the Your Next favorite Author blog.
I currently have eleven published works. Books twelve and thirteen are coming out in the next few weeks. It's a race to see which one gets finished first.
My current works include science fiction (with a little paranormal thrown in there as a way to turn them into SciFan works), paranormal, literary fiction, non-fiction, romance and children's books.
(I included the links at the bottom of this post so you can check them out.)

My husband and I wrote a children's book together about his life as a Firefighter before he became disabled. It is in the final stages of completion.
I have written a book about promotions and it is now in the hands of the editor.
(These are the two books in the race to see which one is published next)
After these two books get published I will be working on book 14. Hopefully If I can focus on it like I did my current projects I will be able to finish it this summer and have it published by the end of the year.

Enjoy the Blog Hop and don't forget to pick up a copy of the magazine!


Echoes of Savanna: Book One: The Parent Generation


 
Raven’s Song: Book One: T1 Generation


 
Write Well Publish Right


 
Feeder: Chronicles of the Soul Eaters Book 1


 
30 Days Stream of Consciousness V. 1


 
30 Days Streams of Consciousness Vol 2: A Haunting


 
30 Days Streams of Consciousness Vol 3: Abduction


30 Days Stream of Consciousness: Fire and Ice A Love Story


Raising Grandpa


I Know I am Awesome


Oh Brother!