Tuesday, March 21, 2017

M.L. Spencer


Why are you THE Next Favorite Author?
I am THE Next Favorite Author because my novel Darkstorm is finally being released on March 24, 2017!

When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
I always wrote, even when I was very small. There was never a moment in my life when I didn’t want to be a fantasy author.

What would you say is your interesting writing quirk? 
I plot to music from Two Steps From Hell while I drive. They are my muse.

What do you like to do when you're not writing?
I love killing pixels on a screen. I am a chronic MMORPG junkie. I fall on and off the wagon.

What makes your book stand out from the crowd? 
Unlike most fantasy novels, The Rhenwars Saga isn’t about good versus evil. It is an exploration in the subtleties between two conflicting moral ideologies. This means it is very hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys – or who will end up which.

What do you enjoy most about writing? 
I get a “natural high” off of the writing process. It’s addicting.

Author Blurb
M.L. Spencer lives with her husband and three children in Southern California. By day she works as a biology teacher; by night she sweats over a beaten-up keyboard. She just finished the third book in The Rhenwars Saga and is working on the forth. Her favorite authors are Robert Jordan, C.S. Friedman,  George R.R. Martin, David Eddings, Marion Zimmer Bradley and Terry Goodkind. M.L. Spencer won 1st Place Prose in the San Bernardino County Writing Celebration and the 2012 IndieReader Discovery Award for Fantasy. ​She is a member of the California Writers Club and Science Fantasy Society.

Where can we buy the books?
Darkmage   
Darkstorm (link to come)

How can we follow you on Facebook?
facebook.com/MLSpencerFiction

What is your Twitter Handle?
@MLSpencer1

Are you on GoodReads?
Yes - M.L. Spencer

Your Website Address is:
mlspencerfiction.com