Tuesday, February 21, 2017

E. Rachael Hardcastle


About the Author
E. Rachael Hardcastle is a British fantasy and science-fiction author and currently holds one 5* Readers' Favourite review for her short story, Forgotten Faith. Rachael is also the host of the YouTube Indie writers' podcast, The White Room, and invites indie/ hybrid authors from all over the world to participate in her Author Interviews mini-series through her website's journal.

Why are you THE Next Favorite Author?
I'm very passionate about what I do. I want to be a significant part of something incredible and for my voice to exist eternally.

What do you enjoy most about writing?
As Jack Heffron says in The Writer's Idea Book, 'writing is an act of hope'. I believe through writing we face our darkest fears, explore infinite new worlds and realize our true purpose. I enjoy the freedom and escape it gives me.

Author Blurb:
My name is E. Rachael Hardcastle. I'm a dreamer, a deep thinker, a bookworm and a grammar nerd. I write poetry between imaginative high fantasy, post-apocalyptic and science-fiction novels. All my books face our planet's struggles because I believe that together we can build a stronger future for the human race. I support independent publishing and so I offer a low-cost, epic adventure and a memorable escape from reality for my readers.
              
Where can we buy the books?
My novels are available in paperback and e-format through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Apple and many other distributors. My free novel, Finding Pandora (Book One) can be downloaded here: www.books2read.com/findingpandora
            
How can we follow you on Facebook?
             
What is your Twitter Handle?
               
Are you on GoodReads?
              
Your Website Address is:
             
Are there any other sites we should know about?
All my social media links can be found on my website, however two more of note are:

My Youtube Channel link (for author interviews/ podcasts and writing-related videos) is www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoyEUkALdTKiR5C2buC_SA