Friday, January 27, 2017

Jason Nugent


Why are you THE Next Favorite Author?
I write dark stories where happy endings don’t exist.

When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
I used to write sappy poetry in my teens and when I started college I took an English course where I had to write a story. I loved it! I nailed the tone of the piece and I’ve wanted to write ever since. It took me years before I picked it back up and I’ve been writing for about eight years now.

What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
I write in the mornings and usually before starting I’ll rub the head of a little zombie figure I’ve got on my desk for “luck.”

What do you like to do when you're not writing?
I play airsoft with my son and our friends, I play on a bocce ball team, and I read. 

What makes your book stand out from the crowd?
It’s an interesting mix of horror, scifi, and fantasy. There are sixteen short stories all with dark themes that are sure to appeal to various readers.

What do you enjoy most about writing?
I love creating something from nothing. I love the ability to entertain the reader with an idea or character created from nothing more than my thoughts and experiences.

About the Author
I’m a sales rep. by day and writer by night. Author of over two dozen flash fiction stories, four unreleased novels, and writer on a pc based indie video game, I’ve been busy building worlds and stories. In early 2016 I released my first collection of stories titled “(Almost) Average Anthology.” My second collection of stories due out in early October 2016 is titled “Moments of Darkness” and features fourteen new tales with dark elements.

Where can we buy the books?

How can we follow you on Facebook?
https://www.facebook.com/jasonjnugentwrites

What is your Twitter Handle?
@LailokenRi

Are you on GoodReads?
No, not really.

Your Website Address
http://jasonjnugent.com/

Are there any other sites we should know about?
My blog: https://almostaverageblog.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment