Friday, January 6, 2017

Cameron W. Kobes


When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
I read a lot as a kid. I loved The Hobbit and the Redwall books, and I wanted to do stories like them. Around eleven, I decided I wanted to be an author.
Give an about the Author Blurb,
Cameron W. Kobes was born in Toppenish, WA. He grew up on a small farm and spent much of his youth immersing himself in fantasy and science fiction. He majored in English and minored in Religion and Philosophy at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, WA. After graduating in 2015 he has divided his time between Washington State and elsewhere. He self-published his first book, Tales of Cynings Volume I, in January 2016. On his blog, kobescwrites93.wordpress.com, he writes reviews for other new indie fantasy/sci-fi authors.
Provide Links:
                Where can we buy the books?
Both the print version and the digital version are available on Amazon. The print version can also be found on Createspace. 

                How can we follow you on Facebook? (No more than 2 links)

                What is your Twitter Handle?
@kobescwrites93

                Are you on GoodReads?
Yes.
                Your Website Address is:

Kobescwrites93.wordpress.com. I use this site to promote my own work and write reviews for other indie fantasy and sci-fi authors.