Thursday, July 7, 2016

Dianne Gardner


About the Author
120 Characters or less (Think Twitter): Why are you THE Next Favorite Author?
Fantasy, adventure, comedy. Wholesome stories for the whole family.
Answer one of the Questions:
1.      When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

I love story telling. I often wrote poetry when I was younger and it was an expression of my feelings that I didn’t know how to translate any other way. For years I kept the pen silent as I raise my family, and pursued my career as an artist. But one rainy day, after looking at all my paintings tucked away in my studio, I thought how pleasant it would be to start writing again. So I did.

I realized I wanted to write a novel when I saw my grandsons who were struggling with coming of age, needing something wholesome to read. The Ian’s Realm Saga emerged about a boy and his struggle against a humongous dragon. I even went to my grandsons for advice about the story!

Give an about the Author Blurb,
I have a passion for a good wholesome stories, and for the young adult fantasy genres.  I enjoy books that ignite imaginations, strengthen friendships, spur courage and applaud honor. Though my novels target young adults, they are enjoyed by all ages.

I was born in Ohio and raised in southern CA. I attended Northern AZ University and later continued my education in the Pacific Northwest. I’m an oil painter, book illustrator, screenwriter and filmmaker. I write under the names of D. L. Gardner and Dianne Lynn Gardner.

Provide Links:
               Where can we buy the books?
Smashwords:  https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/diendrial
               How can we follow you on Facebook? (No more than 2 links)
https://www.facebook.com/DianneLynnGardner/?fref=ts
               What is your Twitter Handle? DianneGardner
               Are you on GoodReads?
               Your Website Address is: http://gardnersart.com
               Are there any other sites we should know about? (No more than two links)

My blog: https://diendrial.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment