Thursday, June 2, 2016

Your Next Favorite Author: Seven Steps


Why are you THE Next Favorite Author?
I write action packed, thrilling novels that the whole family can enjoy.
Give an about the Author Blurb,
“Let me be that I am and seek not to alter me.” William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing. I am a working wife and mother and have been writing for as long as I can remember. I enjoy hanging out with my family, thrifting, and travel. My favorite hobby is starting hobbies that I wont finish. There are thousands of stories in my head at any given time. My hope is that all of them will make it out for the world to enjoy.
Provide Links: Where can we buy the books? Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DWC4HZ6/
How can we follow you on Facebook?
What is your Twitter Handle?
@SevenWrites
Are you on GoodReads?
Yes. My name is Seven Steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment