Saturday, June 11, 2016

What are you doing to help?

How many of you are playing King of the Hill? What are you doing to help out? What are you doing to reciprocate when it's your turn?
For my part: I'm organizing the game
I created a twitter feed and #yournextfavoriteauthor and #YNFA hashtags
I created a blog called Your Next Favorite Author and keeping it active
I am taking the time to answer questions when they come up.
I am working hard to make sure this promotion page is working.
Please do your part:
Buy the King of the Hill books
Review the books
Make sure your reviews are honest. We are not trying to scam any systems. We are trying to help authors.
Commenting on blog posts help your rankings as well. Make sure you are doing everything you can to splash your name across the internet.