Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thomas Cardin


120 Characters or less (Think Twitter): Why are you THE Next Favorite Author?
I create unique fantasy and action stories with deeply dimensional characters that deconstruct the hero myth.
Answer one of the Questions:
What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
I build and define my characters until they become alive in my mind. I can place them in the midst of tension and drama and record their actions – They always surprise me with their unique solutions to the pitfalls I set before them.
Give an about the Author Blurb,
I started reading fantasy and science fiction with the works of Edgar Rice Burroughs when I was 7. As I grew I added more and more authors to my list, Isaac Asimov, E.E. Doc Smith, Tolkien, Niven, McCaffrey, etc. Every book with a cover by Frank Frazetta was soon in my collection as well. Then I discovered Dungeons & Dragons. My friends and I created worlds. We pondered and questioned the mysteries of magic, dragons, and other planes of existence. The answers to those riddles form the core to my writing.
Provide Links:
               Where can we buy the books?

               How can we follow you on Facebook? (No more than 2 links)

               What is your Twitter Handle?
               Are you on GoodReads?
Your Website Address is:
Something fun is always happening on the old blog: http://thomascardin.blogspot.com/
               Are there any other sites we should know about? (No more than two links)

Read my short stories and several works in progress for free on Writeon! https://writeon.amazon.com/profile/amzn1.ignite.profile.2bd789f408d93d00e0530100007f6923?ref_=ign_d_tb_an